1. Enjoy working collaboratively with other students in the daily Spoken Performance Workshop and Group Project lessons: by preparing a debate, by writing and performing a play based on a famous painting, creating a business, inventing a game show, or preparing a marketing strategy.
2. Be in the centre of London at 1 Tottenham Court Road, conveniently located for all the major tourist sites, served by several buses and right next door to the underground station on both the Central and Northern Lines.
3. Study in small classes, maximum 8 per class. Benefit from lots of interaction, teacher attention and correction.
4. Experience a guided walk in Bloomsbury for a taste of English literature, and learn about England in the 18th century.
5. Learn rhetorical tricks for getting your message across powerfully, such as ‘The Power of Three’.
6. We use authentic texts for each lesson, containing real English that students can use outside the classroom.
7. Achieve fantastic results in Cambridge exams. Our students frequently exceed their expectations.
8. We are just 5 minutes from the world famous British Museum, and we often use it as learning resource.
9. Fantastic pre-arrival service, personal responses to queries to find the best solution for you.
10. Enjoy a guided tour of Trafalgar Square, in the centre of London, and your teacher will tell you about the time when England was a republic.
11.Enjoy lunch in the school with your teachers and continue to practise English during the lunch hour.
12. Study in bright, airy, spacious classrooms, ideal for creative thinking.
13. Take part in one of our Treasure Hunts to explore an area of London and get to know more about British culture.
14. Attend informative and interactive Open Days including exam workshops and history seminars.
15. Develop creative thinking skills for academic success.
16. Go further than you expected, be challenged to go the extra mile, create a new paradigm!
17. Taste a variety of local food. Mexican, Spanish, Peruvian, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Moroccan, Turkish, and many more… within a few minutes of the school.
18. Walk to Whitehall, discover the secrets of the British Empire. Marvellous ceiling paintings, mysterious clock faces, military history, mutiny and magic, including even a touch of Harry Potter!
19. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere, feel welcome and at home, meet new friends, and enjoy the breadth of experience offered by London.
20. Discover the stillness of a London ‘mews’, places where you feel you are in the countryside – how can London be so quiet?! – and learn why they developed.
21. See the River Thames – the secret of London’s wealth and influence. Find out how it’s changed over the centuries, and discover the amazing story of London Bridge.
22. Shop ’til you drop! We are around the corner from Oxford Street, Regent Street, Bond Street, New Bond Street, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty, Fortnum and Mason. The list goes on…
23. Share your interests and passion by delivering a morning presentation. Learn how to engage an audience and practise your skills.
24. St Paul’s Cathedral! Fire, reconstruction, tombs of heroes, the Whispering Gallery, royal weddings and state funerals: discover its magnificence.
25. Experience authentic British living by staying with our wonderful, carefully selected host-families.